The Fast Pitch Classic softball tournaments are among the most respected girls fast pitch tournaments in Ohio and the Midwest. The original tournament, the Fast Pitch Classic began in 1995 and quickly grew from 30 teams to more than 100 teams. The PreSeason Classic was established the following year on the same weekend that the Olympic torch passed through Toledo on its way to the Atlanta Summer Games. The third gem of the Classic Series is the Independence Day Classic that was established in 1999. The key to the popularity and growth of the tournaments is the strong competition, sportsmanship, quality facilities, good organization and fun. We are dedicated to working closely with managers, parents and players to insure that their experience in any of the three Classic tournaments is enjoyable and memorable. Our commitment to managers, players, parents and fans!
- We will provide you with the detailed information you need to plan your weekend in Toledo.
- We will keep games on schedule as much as possible, barring weather, extra innings and injury problems. We recognize that you and your players want to spend time at the fields playing softball, not watching everyone else play ball.
- We will treat every manager, player, parent and fan fairly and with respect. We understand that spirited competition sometimes breeds conflict. We will work with you to keep disputes to a minimum and resolve them fairly and quickly.
- We will strive to attract top competition featuring teams that appreciate sportsmanship in the spirit of competitively played games.
- We will work to attract coaches from top college and university softball programs so your players can showcase their talents with the hope of playing at the next level. If you have questions about our tournaments, please use the link on this page to contact us. We look forward to hosting your team this year. I’m sure you will enjoy your experience.